Rampy

Armalite AR 10 For Sale

zombie thread! run! :laugh:

:lol:

Of course, the last Zombie thread got locked.

Boy would that piss of Rampy and his thirdpersonness :ROFLLMAO:

Silence or Rampy will break out the The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

holy%20hand%20grenade.jpg

QFTHG one of the best movies ever.

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu ... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen

:lol:

Edited by satchmodog

Even the Knights who say NI! Tremble before the Holy Hand Grenade! :laugh:

Rampy, what length barrel and how much do you want for it. I have a buddy that is looking for one.

FIVE IS RIGHT OUT!

Best movie line ever. Makes me laugh just thinkin' about it.

Rampy, what length barrel and how much do you want for it. I have a buddy that is looking for one.

Carbine specs:

- a 16" bead blasted SS barrel,giving it a matte grey appearance.

-Armalite muzzle brake

-1913 4 rail (non free float) handguard,for all your accessories

-SOF post ban,non retractable car buttstock

-Green furniture

$1,500 plus shipping...

Okay thanks. He was looking for a 18 or 20" barrel but I will let him know.

1300 shipped is the going price for now? and just to clarify this shoots the 7.62x39 ammo right? and will it handle steel casings? sorry for all the questions, but really interested in a purchase sometime soon of my first ar.

1300 shipped is the going price for now? and just to clarify this shoots the 7.62x39 ammo right? and will it handle steel casings? sorry for all the questions, but really interested in a purchase sometime soon of my first ar.

It shoots .308/7.62x51. Not the 7.62x39.

Price $1,500 plus shipping...

It shoots .308/7.62x51. Not the 7.62x39.

Yep :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Price drop, $1,300 plus shipping....

Might want to delete this post then, and thanks for the fix on the ammo. I am trying to figure all angles for most economical gun for me to buy and shoot. I know its going to be a pricy habit, just trying to cut the cost as much as possible.

Might want to delete this post then, and thanks for the fix on the ammo. I am trying to figure all angles for most economical gun for me to buy and shoot. I know its going to be a pricy habit, just trying to cut the cost as much as possible.

Look into a 5.45 AR or AK then. Surplus ammo is CHEAP.

burp :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oops, my mistake, your gain.......