Sign in to follow this  
WakaWaka

Spokane, WA

Moving to Spokane hopefully mid-September.

Any members out that way?

Also looking for a place to live..kinda need a roof over my head, so if anyone is looking for a roomie, or knows of anyone or anything at all, post up or PM me!

My Uncle with a local law enforcement agency, so I'm going to see if he can snag me some ammo from time to time :thumb:

Moving to Spokane hopefully mid-September.

Any members out that way?

Also looking for a place to live..kinda need a roof over my head, so if anyone is looking for a roomie, or knows of anyone or anything at all, post up or PM me!

My Uncle with a local law enforcement agency, so I'm going to see if he can snag me some ammo from time to time :thumb:

I am currently near the shore of Clear Lake in Spokane County. I will be moving into a 55+ community in Spokane within a week.

For my handguns I go to "Sharpshooting Indoor Range" in Spokane. It is a great facility. Check them out at: www.sharpshooting.org

I am a volunteer with Spokane COPS NW and would like to have a shooting buddy. You cam PM me when you get settled in. :thumb: