AR15Armory.com

Okay..I gotta ask

Sgtar15

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with that. I had a friend who had the same exact outlook and was about the same age as you. One day, out of the blue, she hit me with, "I want to lose my virginity and I want you to take it". WOW, what do you say to that? OK I am a guy I said yes. I wasn't involved at the time. I am happy to report she did not decide to be a lesbian afterward. In fact she turned into a sex maniac, wanting it 2 or 3 times a day. Last I heard from her she was living in Texas and thinking about getting married and having a kid, she was a good friend but neither of us loved each other beyond that.

Yeah, most people think there's something wrong with me, I'm a lesbian (so not), or I'm lying when I say that. None of the above. I just don't have the time in my life at this point to dedicate to a relationship, and my past experiences have lead me to believe I am fly paper for freaks. I have never had a normal boyfriend, they were all... let's say it this way, I tell people about them and the response is ALWAYS raised eyebrows. LOL! The other issue with me is I really don't like being touched, which makes sex really difficult. LOL!

Yeah, most people think there's something wrong with me, I'm a lesbian (so not), or I'm lying when I say that. None of the above. I just don't have the time in my life at this point to dedicate to a relationship, and my past experiences have lead me to believe I am fly paper for freaks. I have never had a normal boyfriend, they were all... let's say it this way, I tell people about them and the response is ALWAYS raised eyebrows. LOL! The other issue with me is I really don't like being touched, which makes sex really difficult. LOL!

Don't like being touched... Yeah, I can see where that might be a problem...... :laugh:

Sorry HotShot - you'll have to wait longer for that good man! :rolleyes:

I'll just have to wat then. :laugh:

There is still hope, HotShot. My uncle got married for the first time a couple years ago at the age of 45!

Thanks for that hope! I won't be in my 30's much longer!

The other issue with me is I really don't like being touched, which makes sex really difficult. LOL!

:ohmy: That can be a real problem!

Been so long I almost forget how to spell it...almost...

I hear you!

I'm 33 and married for almost 2 years with 8 month old twins...... If it weren't for the twins I would think I was a Virgin. :laugh:

Had it not been for thinking waaaaaay back when... I would think I was too! :bill:

The other issue with me is I really don't like being touched, which makes sex really difficult. LOL!

Yeah, I HATE being touched. My wife I can handle, but even then if I am in a mood the LAST thing I want is some one to hug or touch me and tell me it will be okay.

All nice areas. I prefer the McMinnville area, then Dallas/Independence. I'm 1/2 hr. north of Salem.

Well hello neighbor! I did screw up. I didn't mean Independence....but Sheridan. Saw a nice rural two acres for a decent price I want to look at unless it is gone before I get there. Had a long day on the road between Watson Lake, Yukon to Fort Nelson, BC. Beautiful scenery! Lots of mountain roads and road work. Hit a corner full of loose gravel and did a little "General Lee" in the RV. My wife had to change her shorts....but I did O.K.....(I'll change mine when she isn't looking) :nt: