DKing

Hello!

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Marietta area criminal defense lawyer and NRA pistol instructor. Been interested in just about any gun for years but joined here now that I'm getting a 10mm and saw the extensive 10mm forum. Hopefully, I can make a few worthwhile contributions since I deal extensively with firearms, self defense, and GFL related cases.

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Marietta area criminal defense lawyer and NRA pistol instructor. Been interested in just about any gun for years but joined here now that I'm getting a 10mm and saw the extensive 10mm forum. Hopefully, I can make a few worthwhile contributions since I deal extensively with firearms, self defense, and GFL related cases.

:welcome: Always good to have those familiar with the law on board. Welcome to the site. Do you also own an AR?

:welcome: aboard

Welcome. :anim_wave:

:welcome: Always good to have those familiar with the law on board. Welcome to the site. Do you also own an AR?

I have 4 and am getting a stripped lower receiver with my bar number as the serial just in time for my birthday this year. It has the GA seal as the roll mark as well. It was set up through ballistic sounds in Athens, and I was able to get the Governor's approval for use of the seal for a limited run. Unfortunately, I think the finalization date has passed to order one. I'm not sure what to build it into thought. I'm tired of .223/5.56 I was thinking about a 50BMG but realistically I'd never use it. Been playing around with oddball calibers but nothing has really struck my fancy, maybe something from Alexander Arms...

I'm more of a handgunner though by nature.

:welcome: to the Armory :) Glad to have some more Georgia folks on board :thumb: You will come to enjoy the web site for sure....if you enjoy firearms :oh yea:

:welcome:

Spent some time in Georgia. Athens specifically between '72 and '76. Nice town, Athens.