AR15Armory.com

Hey Hotshot

WakaWaka

Awesome. I wish my cat ate crackers!!!!!

LOL

he eats EVERYTHING! Cake, peperoni, soup..

and he tries to play with himself in the mirror, and he has a thing with walls. He'll just sit infront of a wall for an hour or so, and just look at it, then sleep next to it.

LOL

he eats EVERYTHING! Cake, peperoni, soup..

and he tries to play with himself in the mirror, and he has a thing with walls. He'll just sit infront of a wall for an hour or so, and just look at it, then sleep next to it.

thats kinda scary.............

Awe, what a precious little kitty, he's so cute! He looks calm and well behaved. That's so nice of your company to let you have him there with you. That is the kind of hotel I would choose to stay at. Down to Earth real people instead of worried about how a cat would look in their establishment. I love gray kitties.

Awe, what a precious little kitty, he's so cute! He looks calm and well behaved. That's so nice of your company to let you have him there with you. That is the kind of hotel I would choose to stay at. Down to Earth real people instead of worried about how a cat would look in their establishment. I love gray kitties.

Yeah we are pet friendly. My boss brings down his dog durring the day and she lays where the kitten is sitting in the second photo.

Never thought I'd work for a company that'd let me bring my pet to work :laugh: