AR15Armory.com

the worst pain ever

grayghost1785

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sooo sorry you have this - I feel your pain! Literally! About 15 years ago I had one! OMG, talk about the worst pain in the world --- sweats and throwing up and passing out!

I hope you went to the hospital and they are treating you --- you can get blocked and that's not a good thing!

Drink LOTS of water to help from more stones forming! I hope you feel better soon! Once it passes the pain is gone, instantly...

My GF was telling me that kidney stones were nothing compared to child birth. Well she is going thru kidney stone now. Child birth was 8hrs for her longest. Kidney stone is into weel two. Mine useally go for at least 3 weeks.

So I feel for you. Like they said drink lots and lots of water. The one thing that helped me was totally cutting out soft drinks.

Cranberry juice. and lots of it. It will help to break up the crystal. I've had em twice. It's the kind of pain you throw up from. I feel ya brother. I'm sorry too

If you get the real stuff and not the grocery store varieties that are mostly sugar water or grape juice.

Go to a health food store or Whole Foods and get 100% Cranberry juice. Can't drink it straight though. Mix about 4 parts filtered water to one part juice.

Then drink a lot of it. Between all the water and the real cranberry it will thin those stones and move them out.

Later you need to give up soda and energy drink habits. Water, tea, coffee, and real juice need to become the norm.

I was hit center mass by a baseball I slow piched to my 15 yr old nephew at 25' away. It put me to my knees, I stayed there for a long time, and showed the mark for longer than I'd like to admit. It hurt like He&& .

I've been thru the windshield of a 1970 Contenental I've took an 87 Nissan pickup over a 50' cliff. And the hit with the ball is the 1 I wish I could forget.I've been slamed a few times about my typing and knowledge of the english language so please excuse me if I spelled a few things wrong.

Edited by wes

Cranberry juice. and lots of it. It will help to break up the crystal. I've had em twice. It's the kind of pain you throw up from. I feel ya brother. I'm sorry too

Drink as much cranberry juice as you can! It works....and I have felt your pain :sad: Hope your Doc has one of those "buster machines" at his Hospital...they help...still lots of pan when passing the bits "n pieces :ohmy: