TacticalTailor

Got photos of you wearing Tactical Tailor?

Got photos of you wearing Tactical Tailor?

We are working on putting our 2010 catalog together and we are looking for high quality photos of Tactical Tailor gear in action.

If you would like to submit your personal photographs for consideration to be used in Tactical Tailor promotions, advertising or catalogs please email submissions to: photosubmissions@tacticaltailor.com

High-quality and high-resolution photos are preferred. The more Tactical Tailor gear in the photo, the better the chances of it being used are. Please be sure to indicate if there are any aspects of the submitted photographs that need to be edited before use.

Submitting photos to Tactical Tailor implies that the person submitting the photographs has permission to do so and that all personnel appearing in said photographs have provided permission for the photographs to be used in advertising materials and Tactical Tailor will not be held responsible if this is not the case.

Thanks everyone & we look forward to your submissions!

I've got a LOT of photos with me in various TT gear. Too bad their all of me.

As my new photog says: "Kelly we don't don't say people are ugly, we simply call it 'model failure'. :D:D:D

I don't have any TT gear..........but if you send me some I'll get you pics :laugh: :oh yea:

I've got a LOT of photos with me in various TT gear. Too bad their all of me.

As my new photog says: "Kelly we don't don't say people are ugly, we simply call it 'model failure'. :D:D:D

Send them in! We don't judge. LOL Thanks for sporting Tactical Tailor gear!