WearyObserver

ar15armory Steam Group

I want to make a ar15armory Steam Group for the upcoming CoD Modern Warfare 2 and any other game we feel like playing together. I always like having other people I know to play with (makes it more fun!).

Add me to your friends list and shoot me a message so I can add you to the ar15armory group.

Steam Name: dead2sin

Also, the easiest way to find your steam account name is to look at the top of the main steam window. It will look like this:

STEAM - steamname

Edited by dead2sin

oh, it's a game. i thought this was something gay, like a bunch of dudes sitting around in a steam room. :unsure:

there has been a lot of odd shat going on around here lately. nothing would surprise me :smartass:

oh, it's a game. i thought this was something gay, like a bunch of dudes sitting around in a steam room. :unsure:

there has been a lot of odd shat going on around here lately. nothing would surprise me :smartass:

:hysterical3:

Heck no, I wouldn't be telling people to post that type of thing. Besides, I hear that Rampy likes that type of stuff, so I'd probably direct them towards him :smartass:

captainbarred :thumbsup:

Do you have TF2? Another armory member is on doing that right now, I'm about to join him :)

I don't think so, never got around to buying it. I love CS:S.

Havent played in a long time though, won't be playing anything but CODMW2 soon.

I did not buy that off steam though, not sure if that makes a difference...

tangeir but it will show as Captain Caveman (anyone?).

Kadin

Edited by Ithaqua

I've added everyone to the AR15Armory group on steam thats posted here so far. Anyone else that is on steam, post your ID so we can all add you as friend and I'll invite you to the group. CoD6 is coming fast, having a group to play with would be awesome :)

Also, does anyone here have 184x184 pixel ar15armory avatar I could use for the group? 64x64 would work too.

=SFOD= xm20k

You'll know you have the right one when you see the bolt face logo avatar.

Mine's PerfectCELL, i think. When I'm playing its under my clan tags TnBlCl=PerfectCELL. We have a buttload of CS:S servers. Also play some TF2, not installed again yet, and L4D.

I think we're gonna pin this one.

Thumper_6119 on Steam.