ciablackops

Concealed Carry?

I'd like to know everyone's opinions on concealed carry. Should we have it? Do we really need it? Think we'll ever get it here in Wisconsin? Etc... Be as creative and opinionated as you want. :blahblah:

Well, considering the State Supreme Court has already ordered the the legislature to draft a bill for carry, I would say yes. Back in 1998 the state constitution was amended as follows.

The State of Wisconsin Constitution : Article 1 section 25, Right to keep and bear arms. [As created Nov. 1998] The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.

I'd like to know everyone's opinions on concealed carry. Should we have it? Do we really need it? Think we'll ever get it here in Wisconsin? Etc... Be as creative and opinionated as you want. :blahblah:

Welcome! I am from Kenosha.

Well, considering the State Supreme Court has already ordered the the legislature to draft a bill for carry, I would say yes. Back in 1998 the state constitution was amended as follows.

The State of Wisconsin Constitution : Article 1 section 25, Right to keep and bear arms. [As created Nov. 1998] The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.

time and again, we have been shown that the federal and state constitutions are just ass wipe. the only time gubbmint follows them is when it is a convenient argument against the other side. then, the other side will use the same tactic a few years later and disregard the words on said toilet paper. i doubt we will get cc here, as long as this retard state keeps electing leftists to madison. honestly, i think a majority of the gop here doesn't want it either. it is a political issue and it is worth money and votes. erase the issue and you no longer have something to string the voters along with. plus, wisconsin residents only seem to care about their damn deer rifles and slug guns.

More importantly, will Illinois or Wisconsin get it first? Which is going to be the last holdout? Really though it isn't about if you can do it or not, it is about the state recognizing that doing so is part of our god given rights. Legal or no it happens and they are powerless to stop it.

time and again, we have been shown that the federal and state constitutions are just ass wipe. the only time gubbmint follows them is when it is a convenient argument against the other side. then, the other side will use the same tactic a few years later and disregard the words on said toilet paper. i doubt we will get cc here, as long as this retard state keeps electing leftists to madison. honestly, i think a majority of the gop here doesn't want it either. it is a political issue and it is worth money and votes. erase the issue and you no longer have something to string the voters along with. plus, wisconsin residents only seem to care about their damn deer rifles and slug guns.

Fudds are as big a problem as anti gun zealots. :sad:

More importantly, will Illinois or Wisconsin get it first? Which is going to be the last holdout? Really though it isn't about if you can do it or not, it is about the state recognizing that doing so is part of our god given rights. Legal or no it happens and they are powerless to stop it.

I will carry if I see the need to. If the economy continues to tank, and crime gets bad enough, carry will almost be a necessity.

I share Satchmo's skepticism over weather will get it legalized or not.

That article is disturbing.

I will carry if I see the need to. If the economy continues to tank, and crime gets bad enough, carry will almost be a necessity.

I share Satchmo's skepticism over weather will get it legalized or not.

This.

I think the public would be surprised how many people do carry or have very easy access to a firearm.

Just keep at 'em guys, I think it took us,(Michigan) 7 years? Before that it was next to immpossible ,unless you were connected to some butt-plug politician.

I'm a member of" MCRGO - Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners". Maybe you should look into starting one there? Good luck.

We have a few groups that lobby for it all the time. But the commies in Madison had both houses and Governor. My solution is to blockade Madison and lay siege to the Capitol Building. Now where did I put that catapult? :unsure:

We have a few groups that lobby for it all the time. But the commies in Madison had both houses and Governor. My solution is to blockade Madison and lay siege to the Capitol Building. Now where did I put that catapult? :unsure:

sarge has that trebuchet :nt:

sarge has that trebuchet :nt:

Even better, more range. Actually we could box them in pretty easy with it being on an isthmus on Lake Mendota. Need some Greek Fire too, love that stuff. :)

The only thing that ever changes in this frozen paradise are the taxes. If you can show the greedy bureaucrats how they can get richer off it, while doing as little work as possible, it would be law by the end of the week. Until then I wouldn't hold my breath. But to answer the question "do we need concealed carry" I think it would prevent quite a few would be victims, from becoming a statistic. I believe that everyone should have the right to protect themselves and love-ones from criminals that will not hesitate to take your life, or that of a loved-one.

Edited by camoman