ciablackops

Concealed Carry?

Well I'm hopeful that Scott Walker will get elected. If that happens CCW is a very likely possibility. I would totally support a CCW law here as it really isn't the safest place and seriously, WI is one of only a few states to completely disallow CCW.

Not as long as ya keep electing people like this....

Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee is proud to be the "first Latino/Hispanic American to be elected to the Milwaukee County Board". During the debate on a measure boycotting the state of Arizona she asserts an uneasy knowledge of US geography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZEv1T15RcY...player_embedded

Democrat County Supervisor Doesn't Know Arizona Borders Mexico but Supports Boycott

Not as long as ya keep electing people like this....

Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee is proud to be the "first Latino/Hispanic American to be elected to the Milwaukee County Board". During the debate on a measure boycotting the state of Arizona she asserts an uneasy knowledge of US geography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZEv1T15RcY...player_embedded

Democrat County Supervisor Doesn't Know Arizona Borders Mexico but Supports Boycott

Yea the turds in that town are almost as bad as Madtown!!!

YES WE NEED IT!! It is OUR RIGHT!!!

Both Scott Walker and Neuman say they will sign it into law if elected. I'm voting Walker.

Elections are just around the corner....

It didn't help the Wisconsin pro-gun effort much, especially when you have a dillweed, like Governor Jim Doyle at the helm! :sad: He's a bigger dumba$$, than Blago!

It didn't help the Wisconsin pro-gun effort much, especially when you have a dillweed, like Governor Jim Doyle at the helm! :sad: He's a bigger dumba$$, than Blago!

He'll be gone. He is not running again. The Dem who is running way behind in the polls.

That's good news, Huck! Does Wisconsin have "term limitation" statute on the Governor's office. By the way, have you considered what you'll carry-concealed when that moment arrives. :thumb:

That's good news, Huck! Does Wisconsin have "term limitation" statute on the Governor's office. By the way, have you considered what you'll carry-concealed when that moment arrives. :thumb:

No term limits, I think he knew he was going to get voted out and decided to leave with some semblance of honor, or got a sweet job from Obama.

I have a variety of choices. My little Kahr MK-9 fits just about anywhere. I also have an IWB holster for my Dan Wesson Valor. I would like to get it Bob-Tailed for carry.

I also have a Glock 17 and a 3" S&W 629 44 mag. I have a Sig 220 and 226 too.

Edited by oak1971

No term limits, I think he knew he was going to get voted out and decided to leave with some semblance of honor, or got a sweet job from Obama.

I have a variety of choices. My little Kahr MK-9 fits just about anywhere. I also have an IWB holster for my Dan Wesson Valor. I would like to get it Bob-Tailed for carry.

I also have a Glock 17 and a 3" S&W 629 44 mag. I have a Sig 220 and 226 too.

It seems like you have all the bases covered. I am considering a 9mm Kahr myself for CCW duty, they are a little pricey though. From what I've heard from Kahr owners, they are super-reliable and very accurate to boot. My new 610 with 4"bbl. comes out of lay-a-way in two weeks; and in January 2011, my Dan Wesson comes home, just in time for my birthday! This should be in time for the zombie uprising, if it's gonna happen!

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

It seems like you have all the bases covered. I am considering a 9mm Kahr myself for CCW duty, they are a little pricey though. From what I've heard from Kahr owners, they are super-reliable and very accurate to boot.

The only downside to my little Kahr is it's so little your pinky hangs off the grip when using the standard mag. It came with one extended mag which makes it easier to handle at the expense of concealment. Still even then, its easy to hide.

That 610 should be a good carry piece. :thumb:

What model Dan Wesson?

This Tuesday is the day DOJ is accepting apps. The laws look good and to me seem pretty fair..on both sides of the coin. I myself is still contemplating carrying my .40 xd or getting something smaller. I have a Blackhawk Serpa for use this winter. I am new to this game so this will be a learning experience for me as to what works with eq and what does not. Good luck to us all...