osogrande911

I found a great deal on RRA LPKs

Dear Customer,

Our current low price for the RRA-ROCK RIVER ARMS LOWER RECEIVER PARTS KIT, STANDARD TRIGGER, BLACK GRIP is $64.95.

To purchase this item at this price, click this link:

http://www.operationparts.com/ProductDetai...=AR0120&e=Y

Thank you for shopping at Operation Parts.

:flea:

Is that a good price? i cant get the DPMS for 49.95.

I think it is a good deal on on Rock River Arms LPK.

I also think $49.95 is good on a DPMS.

Are you syaing you CAN get that deal of not? You said you can't get it for $49.95 but that does not make any sense.

Also if you CAN get that deal it is about 50% of what they normaly go for so why not post that link instead of trying to knock my deal.

a tad more info on why i like RRA. Rock River Arms equipment is approved for police use in some cities.

DPMS is well known and has few issues but they are well know as the value brand also.

I was saying I can get it at that price. I definately am not knocking your deal. Cheapest isnt always best. Id pay that price for RRA. And the DPMS was not online.

I was saying I can get it at that price. I definately am not knocking your deal. Cheapest isnt always best. Id pay that price for RRA. And the DPMS was not online.

Somebody previously posted the DPMS deal thru ADDAX and I ordered mine last week. They are a sponser and you have to sign up and request the discount, but even before discount the price is $53.

I think it is a good deal on on Rock River Arms LPK.

I also think $49.95 is good on a DPMS.

Are you syaing you CAN get that deal of not? You said you can't get it for $49.95 but that does not make any sense.

Also if you CAN get that deal it is about 50% of what they normaly go for so why not post that link instead of trying to knock my deal.

a tad more info on why i like RRA. Rock River Arms equipment is approved for police use in some cities.

DPMS is well known and has few issues but they are well know as the value brand also.

RRA is fine quality I use to own a RRA rifle, however please do not forget DPMS also has many rifles in the LEO community with both 9mm and 5.56.

Now I have installed both LPK's and I do like the DPMS better, never had a single problem with the install and never had a single part missing either.

Back on subject that is a good price on the LPK since they were double that early 2009 and if I needed a LPK I would try RRA again.

RRA is fine quality I use to own a RRA rifle, however please do not forget DPMS also has many rifles in the LEO community with both 9mm and 5.56.

Now I have installed both LPK's and I do like the DPMS better, never had a single problem with the install and never had a single part missing either.

Back on subject that is a good price on the LPK since they were double that early 2009 and if I needed a LPK I would try RRA again.

DPMS will probably be the only LPK that I ever buy again. Ive bought two of them so far and they have been top notch. The price is nice too.

Great feedback. Sorry if I sounded like I was being negative about DPMS, I was only trying to say why I thought it was a good deal.

BTW... the LPK that I put in my S&W M&P15 lower was purchased at the last Fort Worth gus show for $74 (impluse buy), The vendor said he did not know who made the LPK but he sold it to me with an Egro grip that feels realy nice.

I did both a DPMS and RRA LPK in 2 recent builds. Both are of fine quality but my slight prefrence goes to RRA. Stock trigger feels just a tad better. As always YMMV.