Sign in to follow this  
nwjones

Just completed my s&w 10mm set!

I should be getting the gun the first of the week, so I'll try and get a picture of all of them up here... I knew they made a double eagle in 10mm, but I don't think I have ever seen one. Nice find though! I am not a fan of the DAO either, but it was just for the principal of having them all. I did send the 1086 back to smith and had them polish the entire gun to bright stainless, install new night sights and springs, then sent it to magnaport and had them port the barrel and slide. It looks great, but I kind of wish I had left it original now.. :wink:

Nice find :thumb:

Someone just posted a Colt Double Eagle MKII for sale on a local forum, asking $750. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and I'll pass along the info.

Congrats on the find. The last 1046 I saw on gunbroker, went over $3000.00 I think. Your lucky it had a buy it now! It took me over a year to complete my set, then found 2 more 1046's in a couple of month's.

I need a 310 to fill up my collection now.

10's so Far:

1006 4

1066 3

1046 3

1086 3

1026 2

1076 7 (5 papered FBI)

610 3" LEW HORTON

610 4" times 2

610 5"

610 6" times 2

310 nightguard (missing )

5 or 6 non S&W 10's

That's a heck of a nice 10mm collection. :thumb:

:cool:

Hey if you have the time I have a question about the 1076 if you don't mind about the trigger and decocking lever

chuck

Awesome. I have only seen a 46 once in my life.

I did send the 1086 back to smith and had them polish the entire gun to bright stainless, install new night sights and springs, then sent it to magnaport and had them port the barrel and slide. It looks great, but I kind of wish I had left it original now.. :wink:

YES, very nice indeed, congratulations; however, you now have to acquire a stock 1086 to complete the collection because the pimped one doesn’t count. :shifty:

Just kidding, you are "The Man" for collecting all of them, enjoy and welcome.

The purists’ are having fits right now. :Dancing_Grenade:

Love to see pics of the whole collection...

X2 :wink: