AlpineArms

Excited to be a B.R.O. Dealer!

Hey all...

We are new to the forum... Thanks to Black Rain, we found it and are excited to be here with you all. A couple of other reasons for the post:

1- Black Rain is manufacturing the BEST quality lowers we have seen and everyone that has purchased one from us has been more than excited about it.

2- We DO have receiver sets and parts in stock, as well as assembled rifles on the way.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for ya!

Thanks.

Matt

Howdy and welcome :thumb: :thumb:

Was in Eagle this past Jan & if we would have known about ya would have stopped in.

:welcome: .Lookin to get a set soon,that skull design looks awesome.

I ordered my BRO lower from AlpineArms, and it shipped to my closest FFL AZ Gun Emporium.

I believe i introduced them both to the BROverse, right before the beginning of SHOT SHOW

My experience was absolutely exceptional. AA and BRO went out of their way to get my lower to me ASAP. AZGE was a tad snobby, but i took my CCW there along with my brother and as it turned out they were just precautious. understandably so.

BRO products are absolutely incredible, matt over at alpine arms was a godsend in getting me my product as quickly as humanly possible. He got me the best price possible, and i researched the living SHAT out of this purchase, as I do every other firearms related purchase

all 3 are GTG, do not hesitate, I cannot possibly recommend them enough

Edited by KevinCa316