Sign in to follow this  
Frac

Spring Shoot

We're supposed to get a little warmer weather this week and it has me itching to get to the range. I'll be taking a day off, probably next week, to go shooting. Hopefully get my rifles sighted in at distance. Anyway, it has me thinking that once the weather warms up a bit more we could schedule a range day. I'm thinking a meet and greet, some paper punching, maybe some lunch. Would any of you guys be interested?

Come up with the when and where and let me know I would be interested, sounds like some fun waiting to happen.

I'd be up for it.

Sounds like fun to me.

<-- interested. :thumb:

Interested also, just let us know when and where.

I'm sure most of you work during the week but if anyone else is off during the week let me know.

I work weekends. :(

Sounds like a plan, I'm in definitely. I'm off every weekend, anytime after 5pm weekdays, so just let me know.

I'm thinking about a month out. My next range trip will be to vet a new built and check out the Darby Creek range. After that, I'll set it up. Any suggestions or preferences on where we shoot?

My schedule is pretty flexable... where & when is all I'd need. :thumbsup:

On 3-14-2010 The wife & I have plans w/ a buddy to go to Big Darby @ noon to zero her new AR & do a little practice as well.

I'm thinking about a month out. My next range trip will be to vet a new built and check out the Darby Creek range. After that, I'll set it up. Any suggestions or preferences on where we shoot?

Hmm, that should work out fine. I turn 21 April 2nd, trying to plan it so my lower arrives on or near my bday :laugh: . And if I go out on my bday and find my 1911 I can buy that too :laugh: . Either way I'll at least have my AR. Shooting all depends. I go to Blackwing but there's no outdoor range. There's a outdoor place near Delaware, I always forget the name, its in a wildlife reserve, I think its like $5. There's Ohio's biggest range near Chillocothe. Really I'm open to whatever.

Find a place that allows full auto and I'll bring an MP5

Find a place that allows full auto and I'll bring an MP5

Now THAT sounds like fun. I'll start looking :thumb: Anywhere that you know offhand?

I dont know how far it would be but LBL in KY allows FA and up to 50BMG. :nt: That may be more of a weekend trip though. We did a shoot there last year and I would like to do another but with the schedule I am keeping I dont have time to sit down a plan it. We camped out on the lake and did 2 days at the range and had a ball.

Used to go near LBL a lot when we would drive between home in GA and family in Hellinois. It's a pretty good drive just for a shoot, but its definitely a pretty area. I once got my truck stuck out in the mud there. My wife will never let me live that down.

You guys say when & I'll be there! An MP5 would be awesome! :thumb: