Sign in to follow this  
Nwatson99

SOLD Colt SP1 for sale SOLD

Gents

I have a mint condition 1977 Colt SP1 and most that know me will verify when I say mint, it is mint.

I am the second owner on this rifle and the rifle has had less than 100 rounds through it. I knew the previous owner and how he took care of his weapons.

Rifle also has the black sling pictured and Colt 20 rd Mag from factory. The cleaning kit is not with it and the family was unable to locate it after the death of the previous owner.

$1450 for this Rifle.

gallery_1_11_164432.gif

gallery_1_11_550561.gif

Very nice! Wish I wasnt broke.

I gotta see how much I can get for my kids....dont hold your breath.

Edited by USMC2111

Dang, I'm a sitting here drooling all over myself....Would love to buy her from you but it would take me about 5 years selling blood/plasma to afford her.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Dang, I'm a sitting here drooling all over myself....

Me too! Hey Neil, you wanna trade? I've got an extra kidney, testicle, how are you set for eye teeth? :wink:

I would love to have this one Neil...but then I would have to save even longer for the ADDAX "ZK" :wink:

Great buy :thumb:

I had a dream about you last night........I am talking about the rifle guys, time to empty out those change jars. :oh yea:

Dang, I'm a sitting here drooling all over myself....Would love to buy her from you but it would take me about 5 years selling blood/plasma to afford her.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

you could always sell a few vials of spunk to speed things along :unsure:

:doh:

Already looked into that.....nobody here in town does that kind of thing & the closest place is over a hours drive.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Already looked into that.....nobody here in town does that kind of thing & the closest place is over a hours drive.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

couldn't think of anything clean to say so I just stopped. I don't need your daughter reading over your shoulder with what i just deleted :laugh:

couldn't think of anything clean to say so I just stopped. I don't need your daughter reading over your shoulder with what i just deleted :laugh:

:ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO:

I gotta see how much I can get for my kids....dont hold your breath.

Last time I tried to sell mine, I would've had to pay someone to take them off my hands. They wanted to much BTW.

Must keep that reply to myself!

Come one guys, I need room in the vault.

Sign in to follow this