Sign in to follow this  
lsheldon

Why are Washington State Legislators NOT opposing an Assault Weapons ban?

Washington State residents need to be aware of this.

On March 18th of this year 65 Democrats wrote and signed a letter to the Attorney General of the United States Erik Holder opposing reinstating the failed 1994 Assault Weapons ban. (http://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/AWBLettertoHolder309.pdf).

Of these 65 Democrats, not one was from Washington State. Please join me in contacting our elected officials. They need to know that we are extremely dissapointed with them for not supporting and signing this extremely important letter to the Attorney General of the United States.

Our second ammendment rights depend on this.

NRAILA web page speaking about this: http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/NewsReleases.aspx?ID=12245

Thank you for taking the time to make a difference.

Best regards to all,

Les.

I have contacted all my local reps on several occasion just during the last 12 months. But they are all a bunch of spineless $$$$. I always get a nice canned response too.

"Thank you for you Email. I really appriciate and understand your position. I too support.... and thank you for supporting me"

They are serving the Leftist @$$es in the large population centers. (I know, I live in one.) We had an "Open Carry" event in Esther Short Park (in Downtown Vancouver) to inform everyone of the Open Carry law in Washington State and also raise funds for those charged in Open Carry cases.

The November election should change some seats in Washington State.

LET'S GET OUT AND VOTE!

Scott

This election can make a difference, and we all need to vote. Here's hoping for a good outcome.

This election can make a difference, and we all need to vote. Here's hoping for a good outcome.

You couldn't be more right!!!