Mr.Fixit

Need some AR-15 parts info in AZ...

Hello to all my fellow AZ gunners.

First time post from an AR-15 Newbie. (I know, bad combination, but everyone has got to start somewhere) :wink:

Can anyone tell me if there are any places here in the Phoenix/Mesa/AJ area that deal in AR-15 parts?

I am looking for a storefront location I can walk into and get replacement parts for my AR. I usually order off the internet, but there are times I'd like to just go pick up some gas rings or an extractor etc. without having to pay 10 bucks in shipping.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fixit.

Edited by Mr.Fixit

I am sure there are quite a few, but I live quit a ways away from you, NONEYA will head you in the right direction. Oh, and welcome aboard.

I am sure there are quite a few, but I live quit a ways away from you, NONEYA will head you in the right direction. Oh, and welcome aboard.

Thank you BadKarma....good to be here.

:welcome: Mr.Fixit! :beer2:

I'm In the same boat as Bad Karma, in a land far far away and to the north. :lol:

Here is one

Not sure if they have a store front, but they have a number you can call

This Link might be helpful.

Noneya is the AZ guru, and a AR-15 JEDI master. He will be able to point you in the right direction.

:welcome: Mr.Fixit! :beer2:

I'm In the same boat as Bad Karma, in a land far far away and to the north. :lol:

Here is one

Not sure if they have a store front, but they have a number you can call

This Link might be helpful.

Noneya is the AZ guru, and a AR-15 JEDI master. He will be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the welcome.....and the info Dragonstaar. Looks like the second link you provided may have some promising leads, I'll have to warm up my phone and give a few of those businesses a call.

I sometimes manage to get up there to that land far away and to the North, but it has been quite some time since my last visit.

I'm anxious to get up there again soon and see how Wiley your Northern Coyotes are :wink:

:welcome: to the Armory. If you were in the Tucson area I could help ya but not familiar with the Phoenix ares. Someone else will be by soon I'm sure. Good luck.

AZ Tactical has a few things, they're over in Tempe. Lot's of cool stuff to look at. Caswell's Shooting Range has a few limited things as well, and they're in Mesa.

AZ Tactical

Caswell's

I've never been there, but I think Quentin Laser has some good stuff. It's in Chandler or Gilbert.

Quentin-Laser

Sorry I don't know anything more in Mesa. Oh, and :welcome:

ETA: I'd give those businesses a call before hand, just to check and see if they have what you need. I wasn't specifically looking for AR parts, so I'm not too clear on what they had.

Edited by jred83002

Thanks for the replies and the Welcomes jred83002 and donbeeler49.

I'm going to be in the Tempe area today so maybe I'll stop in at AZ Tactical and check them out.

Thanks for the replies and the Welcomes jred83002 and donbeeler49.

I'm going to be in the Tempe area today so maybe I'll stop in at AZ Tactical and check them out.

Sweet. Let us know how it turns out.

American Spirit Arms

I am reasonably sure they have a store front. I have one of their uppers on an M&P lower and it is schweeeeet. Excellent customer service and quality products. This should be just the ticket for you.

ETA: looks like they are a sponsor too.....

Edited by Psywarrior

Thanks for the Welcome SatCong.

Looks like Arizona Tactical Firearms is good to go on allot of the items I'd need. I'm going to try (as my limited time permits) to check out a number of other businesses that have been mentioned......as I get the opportunity I'll post the results.

Thanks for the input Psywarrior, I'll put ASA on my list. Allways good to have multiple sources to go to.

Hello to all my fellow AZ gunners.

First time post from an AR-15 Newbie. (I know, bad combination, but everyone has got to start somewhere) :wink:

Can anyone tell me if there are any places here in the Phoenix/Mesa/AJ area that deal in AR-15 parts?

I am looking for a storefront location I can walk into and get replacement parts for my AR. I usually order off the internet, but there are times I'd like to just go pick up some gas rings or an extractor etc. without having to pay 10 bucks in shipping.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fixit.

Here you go for all your parts replacement needs: American Spirit Arms

They will treat you right.

Greg

Here you go for all your parts replacement needs: American Spirit Arms

They will treat you right.

Greg

Thank you Greg, I will be sure to check them out.

Shooters Vault in PHX

i drove up there from Tucson to get my LMT CQB MRP upper