Black Hole Weaponry

Black Hole is now giving Armory members a Discount

All AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering.

TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT NOTIFY BHW IN THE COMMENTS AREA OF THE ORDER ON INTERNET

It cannot be combined with any other sales in progress like Black Friday or SHOT.

DO NOT SEND PM'S HERE AS THE FORUM IS NOT MONITORED BY BHW.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT GLSHOOTER HERE.

This is our way of saying thanks to the great people here at the Armory. If it weren't for you guys.......

Thanks again

BHW

Edited by GLShooter
  • Like 1

A very sincere "Thank You" to BHW for your offer to this fourm members. In this day and age, this kind of service and product quality is rare.

Keep up the great work!

Starting today, all AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering. PM us with your info after you place the order, and we will apply it to the final order after we verify that you are a member here.

This is our way of saying thanks to the great people here at the Armory. If it weren't for you guys.......

Thanks again

BHW

Awesome...... :thumb: I've got one and will be back for more. Thanks a lot :thumb:

A very sincere "Thank You" to BHW for your offer to this fourm members. In this day and age, this kind of service and product quality is rare.

Keep up the great work!

+2 :thumb:

Starting today, all AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering. PM us with your info after you place the order, and we will apply it to the final order after we verify that you are a member here.

Thanks again

BHW

Awesome! Thanks! :thumb:

I've been MORE than happy with the accuracy I've got from one of your barrels recently! :nt:

You guys are awesome. Would it be possible to place an order over the phone?

FYI for those interested in these barrels - with the discount, this puts them well below an RRA barrel, and just over what a Wilson runs.

Edited by Adam86

They will take orders over the phone, give them a call!

Thanks!!! I want a .308 (fluted) I'm doing this tomorrow.

PS I've tried to contact BHW personnel via email and it's not work out well. No reply. I know about the conversion from gmail to the .com.

Thanks for the discount, every bit helps :thumb:

I know I am bringing up an OLD thread but I just had to share my experience with BHW and it was because of Neil that I looked into them... I emailed them about some questions I had on the 308B barrel and it literally took about 10 mins to get a reply back from the support team... That is what i call GREAT service and I WILL be using them when I build my big boy AR for sure...

You guys are GREAT and to be able to find out that i get to save money on your wonderful products is ICING on the cake...

Sincerely,

One happy future customer

Thanks!!! I want a .308 (fluted) I'm doing this tomorrow.

PS I've tried to contact BHW personnel via email and it's not work out well. No reply. I know about the conversion from gmail to the .com.

Thanks for the discount, every bit helps :thumb:

Me Too! Just don't know If I should go Black, Stainless, or Beaded. Got a Beaded .308, 18" from Rainier which I am going to send with select upper and lower parts to WMD for NibX treatment to match my BRO upper and lower set. This is my 3rd build in waiting project. :nt: The furniture is FDE mostly Magpul, Troy Rails FDE and Black Hawk end plate. KNS, FDE no walk pins, ambi selector (Stag Arms) and not quite sure about the Norgaurd ambi, on the fence, I know I don't like the KNS ambi, I like the troy don't know if it functions correctly (I'm a south paw). I know, I know, Pics to follow.

Built a complete BRO 556, Black some Nibix parts, 6.8 stag lower, have a third lower for my SSAR Bump Fire (legal in FL). All have Spike's Tct ST2, and a ST3 for my upcoming .308. Sorry I just get so excited. :banana:

Me Too! Just don't know If I should go Black, Stainless, or Beaded. Got a Beaded .308, 18" from Rainier which I am going to send with select upper and lower parts to WMD for NibX treatment to match my BRO upper and lower set. This is my 3rd build in waiting project. :nt: The furniture is FDE mostly Magpul, Troy Rails FDE and Black Hawk end plate. KNS, FDE no walk pins, ambi selector (Stag Arms) and not quite sure about the Norgaurd ambi, on the fence, I know I don't like the KNS ambi, I like the troy don't know if it functions correctly (I'm a south paw). I know, I know, Pics to follow.

Built a complete BRO 556, Black some Nibix parts, 6.8 stag lower, have a third lower for my SSAR Bump Fire (legal in FL). All have Spike's Tct ST2, and a ST3 for my upcoming .308. Sorry I just get so excited. :banana:

What an Idiot! I just replied to my own post!!!

I deserve to be in Flori-Duh :ROFLLMAO:

What an Idiot! I just replied to my own post!!!

I deserve to be in Flori-Duh :ROFLLMAO:

hey don't worry, I talk to and agree with myself all the time! I do that when I need expert advice :thumb: :lol:

Sweet and thanks. Just as soon as we get some decent weather and I finish the eval on the 6.5 x 6.8 I am itching to get a .25 x 6.8.

I ordered a barrel on Sunday, and followed the instructions on getting the discount. I havent heard back to know whether or not they applied the discount to my order. Any of ya'll know how that works? Do they charge your credit card up front (I hope they do) or wait till the order is ready for delivery?

Edited by meh77gmc

I ordered a barrel on Sunday, and followed the instructions on getting the discount. I havent heard back to know whether or not they applied the discount to my order. Any of ya'll know how that works? Do they charge your credit card up front (I hope they do) or wait till the order is ready for delivery?

When I ordered mine I called them and did it over the phone. The applied the discount right then.

They charge up front and apply the discount then.

Greg

I ordered my 20" fluted barrel Dec 31st 2012, at the height of the panic. I called the next working day and spoke with a very nice young lady, Denise. She was VERY helpful with making sure my order was correct and getting my Armory discount. The BHW website says 6-8 weeks delivery, but Denise told me it would probably not take that long. Fourteen days later I had my barrel in my hand. It is a straight shooting son of a gun. Thanks BHW! :thumb:

Edited by Srgt. Hulka

I ordered my 20" fluted barrel Dec 31st, at the height of the panic. I called the next working day and spoke with a very nice young lady, Denise. She was VERY helpful with making sure my order was correct and getting my Armory discount. The BHW website says 6-8 weeks delivery, but Denise told me it would probably not take that long. Fourteen days later I had my barrel in my hand. It is a straight shooting son of a gun. Thanks BHW! :thumb:

VERY accurate barrels!