waterdog69

NRA License plates....OH YEA!!

Just received info that we (IN) are getting NRA license plates and that will be available in January 2011. The proceeds will go to the NRA. The great part about it is the anti-gun folks think its funny we are letting people know who has the guns...make sure to park with you plate facing the road, maybe the criminal will go to your anti-gun neighbors house :laugh:

Just received info that we (IN) are getting NRA license plates and that will be available in January 2011. The proceeds will go to the NRA. The great part about it is the anti-gun folks think its funny we are letting people know who has the guns...make sure to park with you plate facing the road, maybe the criminal will go to your anti-gun neighbors house :laugh:

hmmm, I do suport the NRA, but I'm not sure where I stand on letting everyone in the neighborhood and that I drive by know about it... I guess reading the forums and interwebz has made me a bit leery...

Kinda ranks up there with Alpine, Kenwood, Kicker and other well known Car Audio brand names on your cars windows..

Edited by smullen

My word man... It's time to take a stand!

My truck has 4 bumper stickers...

1) Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder!

2) The Constitution - Frustrating Liberals Since 1789!

3) Impeach Obama!

and, 4) ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If anybody wants my radio, Come And Get Some!

Regards,

TJ

Edited by TraderJack

It's perfect. That way criminals will know when you are not at home, and your home has guns.

It's perfect. That way criminals will know when you are not at home, and your home has guns.

:hysterical3:

walk softly...

My U.S.A. and Gadsden flag already give that away...but thanks for your concern.... :doh:

So... all those guns are just laying around,huh?

Criminals can just walk in and pick them up then just walk out?

:devil:

So... all those guns are just laying around,huh?

Criminals can just walk in and pick them up then just walk out?

:devil:

YUP....I would never dream of having a gun safe bolted to the floor....not to mention 5 dogs...yep, their just sitting ducks....

Settin' poison for the dogs, or, even simpler, just shoot them... Whole lot easier than breaking into a safe...

'Course, it's your call dude...

Settin' poison for the dogs, or, even simpler, just shoot them... Whole lot easier than breaking into a safe...

'Course, it's your call dude...

Come and get some big boy!

Just playing devil's advocate ol' boy...

Stay safe...

Edited by TraderJack

Just playing devil's advocate ol' boy...

Stay safe...

I got ya....I just get pi$$y when folks act like they are afraid to "fly their colors". By judging your choice in bumper stickers you take pride in "Our" freedom also. I take pride in flying the U.S. and Gadsden flag and the NRA logo. It just amaizes me how many people that claim to be 2nd Amendment and gun enthusiast's are opposed to advertizing it. My attitude is that if you are afraid or against "flying your colors" then you should shut up and leave the rest of us alone. If someone "cases my joint" then they better be prepaired to die upon their unlawfull entry.

P.S.

Are you anywhere cloce to the Ft. Wayne area? If so, where do you shoot?

Not anywhere near FW. I'm just North of the 465 beltway near I-69. I shoot over at Atlanta Conservation Club. It's been a struggle with the eye issues I've had... detached retina in both eyes! It's like looking thru jelly sometimes! But, I'm still tryin'! :wink:

Not anywhere near FW. I'm just North of the 465 beltway near I-69. I shoot over at Atlanta Conservation Club. It's been a struggle with the eye issues I've had... detached retina in both eyes! It's like looking thru jelly sometimes! But, I'm still tryin'! :wink:

Never been to Atlanta....used to shoot 5 Stand and Skeet at Indiana Gun Club near Fortville though. I hope your eye trouble gets better.