Sign in to follow this  
The War Wagon

1911 coming soon!

My 1911 I talked to you over the phone about last week is still at my 'Smitty (I gotta call him this week, and see if we can't get some action on my new grips. One of them cracked during installation, and we're still waiting for replacements :rolleyes: ), but I hope to send it to you this week. Here's a pic of what you have to work with;

KIMBER.jpg

I'd like to go with ONE color (I'd like to leave the trigger & Ed Wilson safety UN-treated, however), but can't decide on;

- Graphite or Military BLK (the safe route)

- Satin Aluminum (the cool route :cool: )

- some form of dark tan/brown, to go along with the rosewood grips (the daring route!)

When I stare at your color charts long enough, I get half a mind to go Highland Green on it! :ohmy:

Any way you could post MORE firearm pics in all your various colors? I've looked at the ones on your webpage, but I think it would help tremendously in the decision-making process, if we could see Ridgeway Blue, Purple Titanium, Satin Aluminum & the rest on some finished product.

Decision-making is TOUGH - you've just got too MUCH good stuff!!! :tongue:

My 1911 I talked to you over the phone about last week is still at my 'Smitty (I gotta call him this week, and see if we can't get some action on my new grips. One of them cracked during installation, and we're still waiting for replacements :rolleyes: ), but I hope to send it to you this week. Here's a pic of what you have to work with;

KIMBER.jpg

I'd like to go with ONE color (I'd like to leave the trigger & Ed Wilson safety UN-treated, however), but can't decide on;

- Graphite or Military BLK (the safe route)

- Satin Aluminum (the cool route :cool: )

- some form of dark tan/brown, to go along with the rosewood grips (the daring route!)

When I stare at your color charts long enough, I get half a mind to go Highland Green on it! :ohmy:

Any way you could post MORE firearm pics in all your various colors? I've looked at the ones on your webpage, but I think it would help tremendously in the decision-making process, if we could see Ridgeway Blue, Purple Titanium, Satin Aluminum & the rest on some finished product.

Decision-making is TOUGH - you've just got too MUCH good stuff!!! :tongue:

I kinda like that two-tone satin aluminum look .

Got my postal M.O. yesterday, to cover the cost ceracoating! And my replacement grips are FINALLY on the way to my 'Smitty! You'll have a 1911 to play with soon! :banana:

1911's away! :cool: Left my FFL overnight from Pittsburgh this morning. I'll look forward to hearing from you! :)

Get anything good from UPS today? :nt:

yep

yep

Cool! Just gimmee a holler if you have any questions! Can't wait to see 'er when you're done! :banana: