AR15Armory.com

WHERE HAVE ALL THE LEFTIES GONE?

ewallover

I shoot right handed guns. Never really had a problem with shells hitting me for the most part. Esp with the ARs and the shell deflector.

Same here. I have ONE lefty gun. A custom 358 Norma Mag on a 700 Remington. All the rest are for the wrong side!! :nt:

Greg

there are a few right handed guns that aren't lefty friendly the sten, any belt fed, and bullpups. I personally love right handed bolt guns lefty. I don't know why they all aren't set up like that. right handed people should try a left handed bolt gun they would be surprised.

If you want a lefty friendly bullpup, try the AUG. It has an ejector port cover plate that can be switched side to side for left hand ejections.

The easiest way to fix your problem though is to go to a surgeon and have him put your brain in the right direction...JK.

Wow....so much hate here...LOL.

New to this site but I'm proud to be a leftie and its nice to see a place where we can voice our opinion and compare stories. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from so many like minded individuals. :nt: