ltpapin

SOLD: 16" CMMG Mid-length complete barrel

CMMG Gov't profile 16" mid length barrels. $200 shipped. Mid length gas system provides proper dwell time in a 16" barrel and provides a longer sight radius for improved accuracy.

I never even got time to assemble this to an upper. Selling as part of my wedding fund raiser effort! Take advantage quick!

Read all the details here: http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index....op=1&cat=67

Highlights: 16" Chrome lined, 1 in 7" twist, mid length gas system, magnetic particle tested, Gov't profile with M4 feed ramps, F marked front sight base, barrel nut, D ring assembly, Gas tube and roll pin and A2 flash hider.

USPS MO only please. Will ship as soon as funds arrive.

Please PM with questions. Thank you.

Note: not pictured but included are the D-ring assembly, A2 flash hider, and gas tube.

1192-1462.jpg

Edited by ltpapin

Any takers? Includes free shipping!

These are brand new, never been installed, chrome lined. Mid length gives the proper dwell time for proper cycling and operation in the 16" barrel length. You won't be disappointed.

I am interested, but it will have to wait for my funds availability. It could be late Oct before I have the cash....

Edited by Seanhagerty

no insult meant but I can go $150.00... am building a couple ars and I could use it and sell the non lined barrel I have...

still have any barrels?

CMMG Gov't profile 16" mid length barrels. $200 shipped. Mid length gas system provides proper dwell time in a 16" barrel and provides a longer sight radius for improved accuracy.

I never even got time to assemble this to an upper. Selling as part of my wedding fund raiser effort! Take advantage quick!

Read all the details here: http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index....op=1&cat=67

Highlights: 16" Chrome lined, 1 in 7" twist, mid length gas system, magnetic particle tested, Gov't profile with M4 feed ramps, F marked front sight base, barrel nut, D ring assembly, Gas tube and roll pin and A2 flash hider.

USPS MO only please. Will ship as soon as funds arrive.

Please PM with questions. Thank you.

Note: not pictured but included are the D-ring assembly, A2 flash hider, and gas tube.

1192-1462.jpg

still have any barrels?

I sure do. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

If you would be willing to go $175 for the set, I'd be very interested. Let me know and I can get some funds to you Friday (2/11).

Thanks!

Ian

If you would be willing to go $175 for the set, I'd be very interested. Let me know and I can get some funds to you Friday (2/11).

Thanks!

Ian

PM Sent