I have read in a few forums people express interest in an M&P10. Has anyone tried a writing campaign to express interest in a full size M&P10 or at least a conversion kit for the full size M&P45?

I just realized if there was enough interest they may produce one or the other.

I have read in a few forums people express interest in an M&P10. Has anyone tried a writing campaign to express interest in a full size M&P10 or at least a conversion kit for the full size M&P45?

I just realized if there was enough interest they may produce one or the other.

I'd certainly buy one - in a heartbeat! I would, however, prefer a production model instead of a conversion. I'd also like them to make a run of compact M&Ps in 10mm. If they'll do the 310NG -- surely they would do the M&P auto in 10mm!

I'd certainly buy one - in a heartbeat! I would, however, prefer a production model instead of a conversion. I'd also like them to make a run of compact M&Ps in 10mm. If they'll do the 310NG -- surely they would do the M&P auto in 10mm!

You should let them know. :thumb:

It's hard to fathom the "production" approval process of large firearms concerns. Even a small production quota of ca. 2500 units in 10mm would be a good market test. They would probably blow every one of these out the door. It has a lot to do with the corporate leadership too.

I had written S&W also some time ago about the possibility of M&P10mm, it would be a great platform. :thumb: (I believe this article is on the forum somewhere)

I truely loved the S&W 10XX series and have one of each of the models that are cherished for the quality and strength they bring to this platform.

This seemed to have fallen on deaf ears or the wrong ears altogether. I still hold the FBI & S&W responsible for the damage done to this fabulous 10mm cartridge with the introduction of the 40 "Short & Weak"!

Glock has provided quite the established platform in this caliber which has a great following that will be hard to beat.