Sign in to follow this  
cminzey

the farmer

This farmer was trying to get his pigs bred and wasn't having any luck so he went to his vet and said I have beem trying to get my pigs bred for a couple of weeks now but with no luck can you tell what I need to do? So the vet says well you will probably have to have them aritifiaclly insemenated, So not wanting to let on like he didn't know what that meant he said well how will I know if there pregnant the vet says if there pregnant they will be laying donw and if not they will be standing, So the farmer goes home loads up his pigs and takes them to the woods and has sex with them ,He gets up the next morning and looks out to see if they are laying down or standing up he see they are standing and loads them up again and off to the woods. So this goes on for about three weeks and the farmer is really tired of screwing these pigs so when he wakes up the next morning he ask the wife to look out and see if the pigs are laying or standing she comes back from looking and tell her husband they are doing neither there all in the truck and one of them is blowing the horn