Sign in to follow this  
exiton

Carbine Course in or around East TN?

Anyone know of any defensive carbine courses being taught in the East TN or surrounding area?

Thanks

There are a couple on middle TN. I have not really checked for East TN. How far east in TN are you.

By the way, :welcome:

Oops double tap.

Edited by redbarron06

I'm in the Tri-Cities, Johnson City to be exact. I know of tactical response, but that is on the other side of Nashville like 5 1/2 hours from here.

Thanks for any suggestions in TN, NC, SC, VA, KY, GA.

I'm in the Tri-Cities, Johnson City to be exact. I know of tactical response, but that is on the other side of Nashville like 5 1/2 hours from here.

Thanks for any suggestions in TN, NC, SC, VA, KY, GA.

There is a guy here that teaches in the Charlotte area. I dont know if that is any closer. There is also a place that teaches about 2 carbine classes a year at the guard base here in Smyra. It is a little bit closer than TR.

Here is an AAR of a one day course I did in Cartersville GA.

http://www.ar15armory.com/forums/topic/73908-review-and-aar-of-creekside-firing-range/

Hello gentlemen, I'm new to the forum here. Just a quick reply to this question. There is a new training facility getting ready to open up in the Knoxville area. the name of the group is " Southeast Precision Tactics ". They will be doing training in assault weapons , hand guns , and basic sniper training. They do have a web site but I am not sure if I am allowed by this site admin to post it on here. They have an impressive list of instructors with major credentials. i will be happy to post the web site if I am able . :flea: