Sign in to follow this  
Nest

6.8 AR, FN shotgun, and Remington Baikal over under in TN

6.8 AR split up and sold seperately. RRA 6.8 upper is the last piece I have left. See this thread if interested.6.8 upper ad on ar15armory

Next is a FN police shotgun. It has an 18" barrel, colapsible stock, and holds seven 2 3/4" shells in the mag tube. It has an A2 front and rear sight with a rail in front of the rear sight. Ported barrel, and chambered for 12 guage 3" shells. Comes with a TacStar side saddle. Has approx. 500 rounds through it with no malfunctions. Went through a shotgun course with it. Shot approx 100 shells a day for 4 days. It was the only shotgun that didn't have some sort of malfunction. For example the 870s would try to double feed when they got really dirty. This has some kind of mechanism in the magazine that will not let more than one shell pass through with the pump of the action. Once a shell passes through after you pull the pump back a piece of metal blocks the next shell from being able to pass through. Only issue I have with this shotgun is the front sight post is a little too high. It will not screw down any further. Asking for $450 for this one. Shotgun Sold

Finally I have a brand new Remington over under. I believe it is made by Baikal in Russia, and sold under Remington's name in the US. It is the SPR 310. 20guage 3" chamber. 24" barrel with removable choke tubes. Single trigger, push it forward to switch barrels. Never been fired. Asking for $500

IMGP0105.jpg

IMGP0109.jpg

Ok, thanks for looking. I can take more photos if needed. Ask any questions you have. I prefer local sells only so I don't have to deal with the risk of shipping, the extra costs, and hassle of dealing with FFLs. Also willing to entertain offers to meet within a reasonable driving distance. Just let me know where you live, and we will see if we can make arrangements.

Edited by Nest

Bumping to the top. I suck at coming up with prices, so feel free to make any reasonable offers.

Bumping to the top. I suck at coming up with prices, so feel free to make any reasonable offers.

would you do a layaway on the 6.8 AR?

would you do a layaway on the 6.8 AR?

Any trades on the 6,8spc, rather have just the upper but I have alot to trade

disregard the above just noticed you want a ftf. if you decide to ship and are interested let me know.

thanks

How much for just the upper and sling?

Sign in to follow this