jbm78

glock 29 conversion

Hey guys I was wondering what I have to do to convert my 10mm to a 357 sig or a 9x25. If I just have to change the barrels what barrel do you guys recommend. Im on a budget so nothing to expensive, but I dont want something that might mess up my gun. Also what other calibers can I convert it to thanks for your help

Barrel change and possibly a recoil spring if you have reliability issues.

10mm shares it's head with 40S&W, 357 Sig, and 9X25.

Barrel change and possibly a recoil spring if you have reliability issues.

10mm shares it's head with 40S&W, 357 Sig, and 9X25.

How is the 9x25 round. I reload so is it hard to find brass and bullets for.

jbm78, :welcome: to the forum!

If you are a handloader you might find the 9x25Dillon something to play with, but your budget will take a hit getting dies. With the popularity of the 40 S&W and 357SIG these actually make for some great conversions either from commercial ammo or handloaded.

I have the G-29 and it sports Storm Lake 10mm & the 40S&W conversion barrel Also the Lone Wolf Dist. 9x25 Dillon conversion. I also use the Wolff (non)-captured recoil rod and their 21lb spring set...these have been a great asset to the combination. Still considering getting the 357SIG barrel in the near future. :tf:

I am still working with various powders to see which will yield the best performance for this stock length 9x25 Dillon...this round does much better from the longer barrels. The 5" & 6" barrels perform much better but none to be had for the G-29's. The sizing of the 9x25 casing is crucial to have the proper head spacing, but other than that getting good bullet tension in the case mouth helps with ignition and preventing set backs.

Let us know what barrels you decide on...Best regards! :thumb: