Nest

Rock River Arms 6.8 upper for sale

Have a RRA 6.8 carbine upper. 16" barrel, carbine gas system, A2 flash hider, A2 front sight, flat top upper. Comes with original factory bcg, charging handle, and standard handguards. I have approx 200 rounds through the upper, and no failures. Here is a link to the RRA website giving the specs on the upper, and two pics of the specific one. Asking $450 shipped. RRA 6.8 upper

IMGP0129.jpg

IMGP0130.jpg

Edited by Nest

Sorry, I'm needing the money. Don't have a job anymore, and will be living out of my car traveling the country for a while.

Have a RRA 6.8 carbine upper. 16" barrel, carbine gas system, A2 flash hider, A2 front sight, flat top upper. Comes with original factory bcg, charging handle, and standard handguards. I have approx 200 rounds through the upper, and no failures. Here is a link to the RRA website giving the specs on the upper, and two pics of the specific one. Asking $450 plus shipping. RRA 6.8 upper

Sorry new to the forum.

Interested in the upper would you accept $400 or are you pretty firm on the price.

Interested in the upper would you accept $400 or are you pretty firm on the price.

Sent you a pm. if you dont know how to check them or anything then just respond here.

Sent you a pm. if you dont know how to check them or anything then just respond here.

Im interested just email me at snkfox@gmail.com

Bump to top. I'll pay the shipping. $450 gets it sent to the lower 48

You still got this thing? I may be interested.