AR15Armory.com

Treasure Coast Ranges????

aviator

So where along the Treasure Coast can a man shoot his new AR. Up to this point in my "GUNLIFE" if have always shot indoor ranges. Any suggestions from the locals? Any comments from regular users of IRC (Indian River County) Public range???

Edited by aviator

The Sebastian public range is ok. Too many RO's for my taste. Martin has a private club that's ok.

I fly over that range every day and it looks like a nice range from the air. I have little to no experiance with outdoor range ettiquette. I assume that there are cease fire and live fire times. Do they set a time, like say 10 minutes of live fire then the range goes cold????Sorry to sound like a dingbat, but I am used to indoor ranges with automatic target carriers. Any indoor ranges allow high velocity rifles?? I only asked at one and it limited guns to 2500FPM muzzle velocity. Thanks for all the answers and patience guys.

• Like 1

I fly over that range every day and it looks like a nice range from the air. I have little to no experiance with outdoor range ettiquette. I assume that there are cease fire and live fire times. Do they set a time, like say 10 minutes of live fire then the range goes cold????

You have it exactly right-but I think it's like 15 or 20 minutes. They will explain it all to you when you go.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks guys, I did check out the Sebastian Range a few weekends ago, and was pleasently surprised. I also found an indoor range near Vero that actually allows the AR15 on range. Looks like I will be taking my AR and Mini14 there soon... :thumb:

Edited by aviator

• 5 years later...