Indy4570

WTS, 870, 45/70,norinco hunter and more!

I have a few toys I can't eat so on the block they go!

Remington 870 express magnum with fully rifled barrel and cantilever scope mount. it has the factory Remington barrel and will shoot 3 inch shells. it has black synthetic \furniture. I purchased this gun new and killed 2 deer with it, one at 165 yards and one at 173 yards. It has had about 40 rounds through it total. I use Winchester supreme platinum sabots in it. I took the scope off. I do have a pistol grip forend and a pistol grip buttstock that fit it. $500 for gun and extra furniture. The barrels are about $370 alone.

2lj40bc.jpg

5eguo2.jpg

Harrington Richardson "Buffalo Classic" in 45/70. it has had about 15 rounds put through it. it is an excellent condition. I have all the front inserts for the sight. Checkered walnut, case hardened receiver and buttplate. $375

2yv2rz9.jpg

I have a very nice Norinco Hunter in 7.62x39. it is the milled receiver AK with the slant cut receiver. it was based on the Galil. it has the 21 inch barrel and checkering on the forearm and pistol grip. it is the 100/300 meter flip sight version. this one was made at the poly-tech arsenal it has the 386 in an oval stampings. some don't like the trigger but I think this has an excellent double hook trigger. it accepts any AK mag including drums. I will sell it with one 5rnd mag. $525

adjeah.jpg

302osar.jpg

I have more guns that can go and will list them soon. here is a quick list

H&R handi rifle in 30 30 like new $225 SOLD

New England handi rifle in 45/70 like new $250 SOLD

Finn model 39 VKT barrel EXCELLENT $390

Marlin Papoose hardwood/blued with bag and extra hicap mags very good condition (red bag) $275 SOLD

fa7gpl.jpg

New England handi rifle with Choate ultra Varmint furniture in 7.62x39 with scope (no longer produced,rare) killed a deer this season with this gun $325

33ttaa1.jpg

m0i0l.jpg

Colt Hbar 20 in. Match Target Competition, w/box (5 30rnd and 5 20 rnd mags) only fired about 50 rounds through it, SOLD!

possible sale of Marlin lever action in .357 mag

FTF in Missouri would be preferable but shipping to an FFL or C&R for the finn can be negotiated

These are listed locally and will go to the R&K show in Springfield, MO on Jan 22nd

also have a very good condition FiberFab 1929 Mercedes SSK kit car package , never assembled, deluxe version, all there with donor chassis. many parts are aftermarket upgrades, stainless steel trumpet horns, Dolphin vintage style gauge set, too much to list. 2 construction manuals,(very hard to find) No FFL required! :wink: Classic Motor Carriages called this car a "Gazelle"

Got a mule I might part with too... :nt:

Edited by Indy4570

pics added/bump

anyone wanting detail pics of any of the guns just ask and I will post them

bump, nothing spoken for, all still on the block, thanks

Bump, I have taken the FAL and the MAK90 off the table, the top post has been edited to reflect that. The COLT HBAR is on the table,

Edited by Indy4570

take $10 off any gun, if you still don't like the price but like the gun, make an offer.

well zero replies so I guess this will not interest many :tongue: but I am bound to post that the Colt HBAR Match Target Competition is sold! :thumb:, my neighbor is one happy camper now!

I really like that 45/70 and the price is great. I just want a Marlin Lever gun first

What about those Mosins?

You also said you had Mosin brass> You looking to sell a few of those?

I had to sacrifice my Marlin lever gun in 45/70 at the last show :sad: I have one Mosin left, the Finn mod 39 VKT. The brass is kinda a joint thing with my neighbor, he does the reloading . he still has 4 Mosins from a 1917 Remington to a couple Russian models. He might be a tad miffed if I was to sell any of the limited brass we have. most of it has been fired several times anyways, your better off buying some loaded rounds for sure

well today at the fun show the handi rifles in 45/70 and 30/30 are gone and the Marlin papoose is gone. made fun trade and ended up with ab Taylor&CO. uberti SAA 5.5 in with ivory grips and some killer case hardening. (as always I got some cash) The papoose included a trade for a not known Mosin Nagant. It appears to be a Hungarian 37 but I am not aware that they ever made one, it has all the proper 02 markings and no bayonet cut on the stock. It has no cleaning rode or even a place to store one. This may be a training rifle or a one off abortion. I like it though and yes, I got a lil cash in the trade. Had no ability to look around and my main ammo man was AWOL so no report on any rising ammo prices. One more day, maybe something else will move tomorrow.

the worst part of the fun show is sitting in a hotel room alone after the show hours, wish me luck tomorrow!

AGAIN THE HANDI-RIFLES IN 45/70 AND 30/30 ARE SOLD AND THE MARLIN PAPOOSE IS SOLD.

out of curiousity, how much for the 357 lever gun?

out of curiousity, how much for the 357 lever gun?

if i sold it i would have to have $400 + shipping, I am leaning towards keeping it, getting too hard to replace

Buffalo classic is SOLD

Norinco hunter is traded off for a 16x16 expandable us military tent pending finalization of the deal. (WHOOO HOOOO!!! that is a $1000 tent!)

none of these guns are available at this forum anymore.