Sign in to follow this  
Frequency

Just joined (DFW)

Hi guys, just ordered my first rifle kit for my attempt at a AR build. Del-ton upper and spikes lower. Hoping to learn some stuff here. Already got the bug and stayed up all night looking at what goodies to get next :)

I'm in Little Elm (just moved from Plano) and typically go to Garland range. Apparently theres nothing out here which sucks. If anyone knows of one in the area tho let me know. :thumb:

Welcome. :anim_wave:

:welcome:

Good stuff found here.

thanks guys, ill post up some pics when i get everything. gotta play the waiting game :sad:

Hi guys, just ordered my first rifle kit for my attempt at a AR build. Del-ton upper and spikes lower. Hoping to learn some stuff here. Already got the bug and stayed up all night looking at what goodies to get next :)

I'm in Little Elm (just moved from Plano) and typically go to Garland range. Apparently theres nothing out here which sucks. If anyone knows of one in the area tho let me know. :thumb:

if you enjoy being told what to do there a indoor range in plano called bullet trap , but ive heard alot of good things about elm fork . since youre close to 380 i would highly recommend stopping by cheaper than dirt on 380 and 75 ive found alot of good stuff there for a good price

Welcome :welcome: I grew up n Flower Mound.... when the population was under 400! Seems there was a niced range out west of FM just off 35W (on the west side of the hwy)

I'm new too, I also live in little elm! I shoot at quail creek near flower mound real nice range. If you need anything let me know I'm a dealer and FFL as well. Enjoy your new rifle Spikes is one of my favorite manufacturers, del ton is quality too.

Welcome! :welcome:

My old romping grounds.... grew up in Flower Mound!

"Welcome I grew up n Flower Mound.... when the population was under 400! Seems there was a niced range out west of FM just off 35W (on the west side of the hwy)"

New member here... I'm in North Dallas.

I shoot at that range over there west of I35. Quail Creek I think it's called. Been to the Bullet trap in Plano. They will not get another $ out of me. <spitting sound>