Sign in to follow this  
FlyingSquirrel

WTS: Remington 870 Tactical

For sale is a lightly used Remington 870 tactical. Its a great shotgun, just not enough room in the safe.

Asking $500 shipping included.

pix965357311.jpg

pix151160751.jpg

pix990146762.jpg

how many does it hold?

5+1?

how many does it hold?

5+1?

6 + 1 it has the extended magazine tube factory installed

not trying to be a smart a** and it's a very nice looking gun but... what is different about the limited edition?, I see you said 6+1, regular 870 tacts are 7+1, that doesn't seem like a better edition... just trying to get validity for the $500.00 price tag, thanks

Edited by AllRighty15

not trying to be a smart a** and it's a very nice looking gun but... what is different about the limited edition?, I see you said 6+1, regular 870 tacts are 7+1, that doesn't seem like a better edition... just trying to get validity for the $500.00 price tag, thanks

Good question, I only measured it with shells, could be 7+1, Im just not sure. The reason its a limited edition model is because of the stock, and the tactical choke. I really like the ghost ring sight and the blade front sight. If you wanna pick up this shotgun, PM me and we can talk.

7+1 2&3/4 in. shells, 6+1 3 in. shells.

The standard model does not have the sights and the brake as above.

the great thing about this gun is the fact that it has a short barrel with remchoke. so for me i originally got this for hd. but during season, i can unscrew the breacher choke and put in a turkey choke :D

the great thing about this gun is the fact that it has a short barrel with remchoke. so for me i originally got this for hd. but during season, i can unscrew the breacher choke and put in a turkey choke :D

how about a chicken choke :lol:

Sign in to follow this