Sign in to follow this  
Validiktorian

Recent WAC gun show-Puyallup

I noticed that therte werent ANY AR stripped loweres for sale by private parties, and really not many even from dealers

ammo seemed somewhat reasonable,

Any other thoughts?

I noticed that therte werent ANY AR stripped loweres for sale by private parties, and really not many even from dealers

ammo seemed somewhat reasonable,

Any other thoughts?

I've never gone, are these a pretty good place to pick up parts at a decent price? Starting my first build, have a 16" mid-length CMMG 1:7 Chrome lined. Trying to find a reasonably priced upper. Aero down in Tacoma seems a pretty good deal at $79

I've never gone, are these a pretty good place to pick up parts at a decent price? Starting my first build, have a 16" mid-length CMMG 1:7 Chrome lined. Trying to find a reasonably priced upper. Aero down in Tacoma seems a pretty good deal at $79

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/

The Washington Arms Collectors shows are a great place to buy and sell firearms and other items.

You must be a member to possess or buy firearms.

With a Washington concealed carry license the purchase of firearms from dealers is streamlined.

Private party sales between members in the show are not restricted

Of course the purchase of items other than firearms is not restricted.

The sale of firearms outside of the show as in the parking lot is forbidden as are straw man purchases.

Fred

Edited by fredseviltwin