Sign in to follow this  
davidpai

H&K MP5

I have been wanting to buy a MP5, semi-auto, full stock, SBR with aspirations of some day maybe a silencer or navy trigger group. Without being an LEO or wanting to pay $20K is there any options out there??

:welcome: to the Armory :) Lots of $$$...and paper work required....last one I saw was going for around $18,000.00 :ohmy: Got an AR?

:welcome: to the Armory :) Lots of $$$...and paper work required....last one I saw was going for around $18,000.00 :ohmy: Got an AR?

Yes, I have a S&W MP15T, the only thing I have done to it so far is put a rubber grip on it. I love the rifle it is awesome, but I love the MP5 even more. I shot one as a rental at Bullseye, it was a full auto but to tell you the truth I liked it better on Semi. Little to no recoil and accurate, for me, out to 50 yards. I just fell in love heheheh

I have fired/used both the HK MP5 and the UMP 9 and 45.

I now own a UMP45 for my personal use. Wouldn't consider running anything else.

Just ordered my PWS Diablo. 1500.00 plus the tax stamp. I am stoked and cannot wait to have it in hand.

I have been wanting to buy a MP5, semi-auto, full stock, SBR with aspirations of some day maybe a silencer or navy trigger group. Without being an LEO or wanting to pay $20K is there any options out there??

Is this the one You are talking about?

http://www.hk-usa.com/military_products/mp5_general.asp