Tuckerp229

One of the funniest posts about reloading I have read in a long time. Enjoy.

I would have to say stage II. dedicated room, Looking to expand in spring to a 20x16 addition. The 12x10 im in now is to crowded.

About to move to stage III, my plinkers are taking to much time without a highspeed press. With my precision rounds I enjoy spending time building them.

Got to Stage 3 in Hawaii.......without the casting stuff. My friend that I work for now has been to stage 5....fully automated Ammoload machines and casting equipment. Now he is at Stage 4 but no casting stuff....just 8 1050's, a Redding turret press and a big RCBS 'O' press...and TONS of dies! Oh...and a pharmy scale that goes to 2 decimal places! 4.82 gr of 231 and a 115 grain bullet in 9mm.....don't chase the scale! The old hands will know what that means.....

My scale goes to 3 places in grams, but I just want ya'll to know that, "I can quit anytime I want to"

MOFreedom

My scale goes to 3 places in grams, but I just want ya'll to know that, "I can quit anytime I want to"

MOFreedom

:laugh: Great line!

stage 2

I'm so glad I'm not addicted to that. But if a guy was thinking about developing a Stage 1 addiction, where might he look for a kit? :whistling:

Midway USA, Cabelas, Natchez... these sorts of places will have a "cure" for a stage 1 addication....

Midway USA, Cabelas, Natchez... these sorts of places will have a "cure" for a stage 1 addication....
There is no cure, there is only treatment! :laugh:

Stage 4 minus the casting part....I do not want to cast bullets..have several guys around here that will sell you 500, 200 gr 45's for $35.00 "out the door".

I used to be at a Stage 4, complete with casting. I sold it all off, it was literally getting to be too much of a PITA. I'm much more comfortable buying my ammo now.

I used to be at a Stage 4, complete with casting. I sold it all off, it was literally getting to be too much of a PITA. I'm much more comfortable buying my ammo now.

Just wanted to know how you are handling the withdrawal symptoms? Mine haven't left yet, still pulling the press handle in my sleep..... :wink: