Samdweezel05

WTB stripped lower in New York

I live in New York and am looking for a stripped lower. If it's close enough I will pick it up, if not it will have to be sent to me. I don't want to deal with having it sent to an FFL. Closest one to me that does transfers is 45 minutes away and they charge me $50 to do it. I know it is legal for me to have one shipped to me if it comes from inside New York. No I am not a felon. I do have a current, valid NYS conceal carry pistol permit if that help ease any fears. I do not have any preference to the make of the lower but would like a decent one. Thanks

Phil

I live in New York and am looking for a stripped lower. If it's close enough I will pick it up, if not it will have to be sent to me. I don't want to deal with having it sent to an FFL. Closest one to me that does transfers is 45 minutes away and they charge me $50 to do it. I know it is legal for me to have one shipped to me if it comes from inside New York. No I am not a felon. I do have a current, valid NYS conceal carry pistol permit if that help ease any fears. I do not have any preference to the make of the lower but would like a decent one. Thanks

Phil

Where in NY do you live?

Yeah, that would help to know. I am 3 hours north of Albany, near Plattsburgh.