Jay5oh

West German Sig P226 9mm, mags, holsters

I have for sale a 1984 vintage West German Sig P226 9mm imported by Interarms. I believe this was a Law Enforcement gun at some point, it has "EPD-5" stamped on the bottom of the trigger guard. It has finish wear but I never experienced any malfunctions with it. It currently has the short trigger installed, not the short reset trigger....just the short trigger. I will try to find the "long" trigger but no guarentees.

Eleven (11) used 15 round magazines, all zipper back except the two with blued finish. All say Sig Sauer P226. Three are also stamped mec-gar. Three say LEO/Mil only and dated 09-14-94. Two have rubber bumpers on base plates.

One (1) used 10 round magazine.

1- used G Code kydex holster with paddle & belt attatchment

1- used Uncle Mikes kydex belt holster

1- used Kydex mag pouch (unknown brand)

Everything is used to one degree or another and shows it in varying degrees of wear. These pieces are not safe queens, they are used. I have tried to include pictures of everything for a fair and honest description. If you are serious about buying it and you want more/other pictures please ask.

Sales only to places where not prohibited. If someone in a prohibited state wants to purchase I will sell the pistol and 10rd mag seperate (prices below).

I plan on shipping this myself, please make sure your dealer accepts a delivery from a non-FFL holder.

Payment via USPS money order only or cash for face to face deal (will be transferred thru a FFL, buyer pays all fee's). Payment due within seven (7) business days of buyers agreement. If payment is not recieved by the eigth (8th) business day and you do not have a good reason I reserve the right to re-list the items for failure to pay/welching/wasting my time.

This will be posted on other sites and is for sale locally. If you want it please post a "I'll take it" and IM me. Timestamp will rule. Feedback will be left and welchers will be reported.

Package A: Everything [s]$725 shipped. $700 shipped $650 shipped[/s] TRADED

Package B: Pistol and10rd mag $425 shipped $400 shipped

Package C: Pistol and one (1) full capacity mag $450 shipped two (2) full capacity mags $420 shipped

Mags will not be sold seperate unless the pistol sells first and the buyer doesn't want them/can't have them.

I am located in SW PA about 1 hour south of Pittsburgh.

Take $20 off for face to face/local sale where I don't have to ship.

Only trades I am interested in are:

S&W M&P9 compact

S&W M&P9 L or Pro

New in box Walther P22 blued with pink/carbon fiber grip

sig23web.jpg

Edited by Jay5oh

Tempted to throw out an offer.....

Tempted to throw out an offer.....

Lets hear it..... PM ofcourse

Jay, if it sells without the mags let me know. I am VERY interested in the 15 round factory Sig zipperbacks! :thumb:

Lets hear it..... PM ofcourse

PM sent

Jay, if it sells without the mags let me know. I am VERY interested in the 15 round factory Sig zipperbacks! :thumb:

Noted :thumb:

Price modification:

Package A: Everything $700 shipped TRADED

Package B: Pistol and10rd mag $400 shipped

Package C: Pistol and two (2) full capacity mags $420 shipped

Refrence, shipping is going to cost me ~$25-$30 and mags are going for $20ish + shipping.

Edited by Jay5oh

Price modification:

Package A: Everything $700 shipped TRADED

Package B: Pistol and10rd mag $400 shipped

Package C: Pistol and two (2) full capacity mags $420 shipped

Refrence, shipping is going to cost me ~$25-$30 and mags are going for $20ish + shipping.

IF MAGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE I WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED THANK YOU.

GROUND ZERO

Edited by GROUND ZERO