Jay5oh

Savage 93r17 BTV-RJ

Selling a used Savage 17HMR rifle with accu-trigger. I believe this is the BTV-RJ version. RJ meaning Royal Jacoba stock which seems to be semi-rare. I bought this for my wife to shoot but it doesn't get used. Moving on to other things/interests. It is in very good condition with 3 very minor, hardy noticible "depressions" in the stock on the left side where your cheekweld is. The bipod is a generic knock off of a harris and is held on with a bolt & nut, not a sling stud. The scope is a Bushnell Banner 6-18x50. One 5rd magazine comes with the rifle.

If you are serious about buying it and you want more/other pictures please ask.

I plan on shipping this myself, please make sure your dealer accepts a delivery from a non-FFL holder.

Payment via USPS money order only or cash for face to face deal. Payment due within seven (7) business days of buyers agreement. If payment is not recieved by the eigth (8th) business day and you do not have a good reason I reserve the right to re-list the items for failure to pay/welching/wasting my time.

This will be posted on other sites and is for sale locally. If you want it please post a "I'll take it" and IM me. Timestamp will rule. Feedback will be left and welchers will be reported.

I am located about 1 hour south of Pittsburgh and have quite a few boxes of ammo (I will count them if there is interest) to go with a face to face sale at a good package deal price.

Price shipped for rifle, bipod & scope is $410 ***SOLD***

Trades I am interested in are a Walther P22, the pink carbon fiber one.

Edited by Jay5oh