slowkota

What the hell WI???

Seems like its pretty dead in here!!!

I know the pack won and all that...

But that ain't all our great state has to offer!!!

WI roll call any one?

Eau Claire here!!!

Kenosha here. Sactchmodog is in Salem. Try out the Armory Bar and Grill, that's where we shoot the shat.

Fort atkinson here, just hanging out watching the chaos in the peoples republic of Madison

Yeah, I hear that!

Hopefully I don't get lynched for saying:

I think the bitchin is kinda funny...

Union and state workers are getting their comfort blanket taken from them, now they have to deal with the same shat as "regular" employees!

I'll have to check out the B & G

Why aren't the legislatures pushing the permit to carry now with all the creeps out of town?.. They can vote it in right away and Wisconsin can get with the rest of the country.. Call them and get it going..

Edited by jem375

GO PACK GO!

Farm outside of Howards Grove here, Sheboygan county......yes Sheboygan, uns so der hey!?

Up in the woods by Hayward. Hoping like others the Concealed carry bill gets done soon. Sick and tired that 12% of the work force union members are trying to dictate to the rest of the state and trying to make people believe that operating on borrowed money is good.

A "lucky" one from Madison...this place is a zoo.

I live in Florida but my wife is from Madison, and we go up every couple of years to visit friends and relatives. Madison is, uh, very "different" from any other city in the Midwest I have ever visited, and I've been to a lot of them.

We also go to Appleton sometimes. Never been inside the Houdini museum though.

Manitowoc here where it is illegal to park on the street at least one day a week everywhere almost all year round, and parking ticket revenues have gone wayyyyyy up recently :rolleyes:

Manitowoc here where it is illegal to park on the street at least one day a week everywhere almost all year round, and parking ticket revenues have gone wayyyyyy up recently :rolleyes:

Its too cold up there, but less communists to deal with perhaps. :unsure: I was just up north of Green Bay to the cabin over the weekend. Very windy and no deer. :sad: At least not by my tree stand anyway.

where do all of you Kenosha area guys shoot?