outlawskinnyd

FS: Marlin 336 30-30 lever action (1959)

hey now.

well this was the one gun i swore id never get rid of but i am. i just dont shoot it. it sits there. im not even a deer hunter. i shot maybe 2 or 3 boxes out of this gun and all performed flawlessly. if you go back and read my earlier threads or responses to posts i always said this was my personal favorite gun. it still is. but like i said i dont hunt deer, i dont plan on it. im not doing this gun any justice at all by letting it in my apartment. there are handling marks on the stock and forearm

also included in this sale is the leupold base and rings. whats so nice is that you dont need a scout scope for this lever. it ejects out the side. i had a leupold mounted on here and the shells never hit the scope. im also lefty and the shells never hit me in the face. the top of the rings are not pictured but i have them. the magazine holds 6 rounds. the english stock is a real pleasure to shoulder.

new marlin production does not even come close in quality to this rifle. the action is so smooth. ive said in other threads and post id choose this over any pre-64 winchester lever for hunting hands down.

**this is a pre-cross bolt safety model. there is no button to push or tang button to slide. this has a double cock hammer. this gun is the real deal.

im looking to get $420 shipped. unless you have a 16g sxs im not looking for trades.

190718_1746878725417_1642283505_1643631_4427546_n.jpg

188868_1746878365408_1642283505_1643630_2906546_n.jpg

183655_1746876565363_1642283505_1643624_7521525_n.jpg

189409_1746875925347_1642283505_1643623_4262989_n.jpg

and here is a link to the video of the gun functioning

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/d...rent=Movie1.mp4

Edited by outlawskinnyd

like i said im looking for $420 shipped but make an offer if you want

lowest ill go is $375 shipped let me know if your interested

Don't be in such a hurry to drop your price!

You shouldn't sell that gun, unless you are about to be evicted and need it for rent.

I just bought a 336 not too long ago. If I hadn't, I would be all over this.

IMHO....seriously consider holding on to that Baby :thumb: :wink: You know they ain't making anymore like that :thumb:

Edited by nitehawk1946

Says a lot about the guys on this forum to come on here and tell you to not drop your price too much, and try to talk you out of selling it instead of jumping on a deal like this.

Says a lot about the guys on this forum to come on here and tell you to not drop your price too much, and try to talk you out of selling it instead of jumping on a deal like this.

Go for it Nest :thumb: :wink: It is a good deal.

If it was a mint 39A I would be all over it.

how do you know what im after isnt an even better gem?

anyway it was sold on another forum for the higher price.

so i might as well tell you guys

i have a choice of either a marlin from the same era in .35 remington or a rare aya made sxs for sears in 16ga.

Go for it Nest :thumb: :wink: It is a good deal.

Already have a Marlin 30-30. Granted not nearly as old or smoot of an action.

anyway it was sold on another forum for the higher price.

so i might as well tell you guys

i have a choice of either a marlin from the same era in .35 remington or a rare aya made sxs for sears in 16ga.

Ah, so you're trading up then in a way. Never heard of that shotgun before. As usual for the peer pressure on this forum, I say get both.

Ah, so you're trading up then in a way. Never heard of that shotgun before. As usual for the peer pressure on this forum, I say get both.

Yup get both. :thumb: