Sign in to follow this  
CZ-75

WTS M-11/9 Machinegun with tons of accessories

I have a standard M-11/9 submachinegun for sale. It comes with the original box and all the stuff that came with it.

But that is not all. I also will include a Lage Slow Fire Upper, stock, cocking handle, etc.... turns this inexpensive machinegun into an "Uzi Killer" at subgun matches.

But wait.... That's not all. Also included is a Lage Max-11/22 conversion kit that allows you to shoot .22 ammo.

All this and a NCStar red dot sight can me yours for $5,000. I'll pay the first transfer tax..

I have a standard M-11/9 submachinegun for sale. It come swith the original box and all the stuff that came with it.

But that is not all. I also will include a Lage Slow Fire Upper, stock, cocking handle, etc.... turns this inexpensive machinegun into an "Uzi Killer" at subgun matches.

But wait.... That's not all. Also included is a Lage Max-11/22 conversion kit that allows you to shoot .22 ammo.

All this and a NCStar red dot sight can me yours for $5,000. I'll pay the first transfer tax..

Sweet. Who wants to buy my wife so I can get this :e-1040:

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Sweet. Who wants to buy my wife so I can get this :e-1040:

:shifty: Pics? :laugh:

:lolabove: @ Hairy!!!!!

Hey CZ, need a Kidney?? Iv'e got a good one for ya, straight trade :nt:

I may have a local buyer :banana:

pretty good deal for $5000, I've priced this exact same setup minus the .22 conversion and red dot at the same price range. What manufacturer is the M11 CZ? And is your LAGE the railed model with short barrel?

Edited by Warlike

It's a SWD M-11/9.

The Lage slow fire upper is the one withoout the rail but with a front and rear site. It has the short 3-lug barrel.

Sign in to follow this